To help you get the most enjoyment out of your Casio LK-265, we’ve put together this tutorial page. On this page you’ll find help with:
Table of Contents
- Casio LK-265 Official Videos
- Common Usage Questions & Problems Related to Casio LK-265
- Transferring Files on Your Casio LK-265
- Casio LK-265 Videos: Tutorial and Demo
Casio LK-265 Official Videos
Casio Singapore has a series of good tutorials to show you how to:
Use Chordana app and connect the app to the keyboard
Import external MIDI files to Chordana app and transfer files from app to keyboard
Common Usage Questions & Problems Related to Casio LK-265
How to turn off velocity on LK-265
To turn off velocity (keyboard pressure) on the LK-265, you may follow the steps below.
- 1Press the “FUNCTION” button.
- 2Press the “FUNCTION” button 8 times until “Touch” appears on the display.
- 3Press the “+” or “-” button to select the “OFF” setting. Velocity is now turned off.
How to turn off lighted keyboard LK-265
To turn off the lighted keyboard on the LK-265, you may follow the steps below.
- 1Hold down the “KEY LIGHT” button until “Key Light” appears on the display.
- 2Press the “-” button to select the “OFF” setting. Lighted keyboard is now turned off.
Transferring Files on Your Casio LK-265
How to download a midi on a LK-265
You can download an external midi on the LK-265 using the Chordana app in your smartphone or tablet. Please refer to this video to see a demonstration of downloading the midi on the keyboard.
Casio LK-265 Videos: Tutorial and Demo
Here are the best YouTube videos we could find to get you up and playing your Casio LK-265: