To help you get the most enjoyment out of your Casio LK-265, we’ve put together this tutorial page. On this page you’ll find help with:
- Casio LK-265 tutorials on YouTube (to learn how to play your LK-265 quickly)
- Common usage questions/problems
- Transferring files
And (as they say on infomercials) much, much more!
Casio LK-265 Tutorial YouTube
Here are the best YouTube videos we could find to get you up and playing your Casio LK-265:
Marshall Music SA has a good video covering the LK-265’s features:
Matty Mac has an excellent 6-minute video covering the features of the Casio LK-265 as well as showing a demo:
Casio Singapore has a series of good tutorials to show you how to:
Common Usage Questions & Problems Related to Casio LK-265
How to turn off velocity on LK-265
To turn off velocity (keyboard pressure) on the LK-265, you may follow the steps below.
- 1Press the “FUNCTION” button.
- 2Press the “FUNCTION” button 8 times until “Touch” appears on the display.
- 3Press the “+” or “-” button to select the “OFF” setting. Velocity is now turned off.
How to turn off lighted keyboard LK-265
To turn off the lighted keyboard on the LK-265, you may follow the steps below.
- 1Hold down the “KEY LIGHT” button until “Key Light” appears on the display.
- 2Press the “-” button to select the “OFF” setting. Lighted keyboard is now turned off.
Transferring Files on Your Casio LK-265
How to download a midi on a LK-265
You can download an external midi on the LK-265 using the Chordana app in your smartphone or tablet. Please refer to this video to see a demonstration of downloading the midi on the keyboard.