To help you get the most enjoyment out of your Casio CTK-2550, we’ve put together this Casio CTK 2550 tutorial page. On this page you’ll find help with:
- Casio CTK-2550 tutorials on YouTube (to learn how to play your CTK-2550 quickly)
- Connecting Casio CTK-2550 to various devices
- Recording & transferring songs and files
- Accessories question
And (as they say on infomercials) much, much more!
Casio CTK-2550 Tutorial YouTube
Here are the best YouTube videos we could find to get you up and playing your Casio CTK-2550:
Merriam Music has a comprehensive 17-minute review that explains the features of the Casio CTK-2550 as well as shows demos:
Sam Ash Music has another good video showing everything you need to know about the CTK-2550 and a simple demo:
Casio Corporate Office has a great tutorial to show you how to use the Chordana app and CTK-2550:
Connecting Casio CTK-2550 to Various Devices
How to connect Casio CTK-2550 to pc
You may connect the Casio CTK-2550 to pc using an AUX cable. To see a demo of connecting the keyboard to pc, you may refer to this video.
How to connect Casio CTK-2550 to PC
Casio CTK-2550 how to record
To record your playing on the Casio CTK-2550, you may follow the steps below.
- 1Turn off the keyboard while turning on your computer. Ensure the audio recording software on your computer is not launched.
- 2Connect the keyboard to your computer using an AUX cable. Please see this video for a demo.
- 3Turn on the keyboard and launch the audio recording software.
- 4Start playing on the keyboard to record your playing in your computer.
Casio CTK-2550 how to add user songs
You can add external user songs on the Casio CTK-2550 using the Chordana app in your smartphone or tablet. Please refer to this video to see a demonstration of linking the app to the keyboard and adding songs on the keyboard.
Casio CTK-2550 Accessories Question
Which microphone can I use with my Casio CTK-2550 keyboard?
You may use any microphones with the stereo mini jack, which is the 3.5 mm jack.