Both the Yamaha PSR-E263 and PSR-E363 have 61 keys, easy Song Book (via web download), Master EQ effect and Duo mode function. PSR-E263 is cheaper, slightly smaller and lighter than PSR-E363.
The features of PSR-E263 have less variety, including but not limited to the following:
- PSR-E363 has touch-responsive keyboard, while PSR-E263 does not.
- PSR-E263 has 400 instrument sounds, while PSR-E363 has 574 instrument sounds.
- PSR-E263 has 130 auto accompaniment styles, while PSR-E363 has 165 auto accompaniment styles. PSR-E363 also has 150 different arpeggio types.
- PSR-E263 has 112 preset songs, while PSR-E363 has 154 preset songs.
- PSR-E263 has 32-note polyphony, while PSR-E363 has 48-note polyphony.
- PSR-E263 has Yamaha Education Suite, while PSR-E363 has “Keys to Success” and Phrase Repeat on top of Yamaha Education Suite.
- PSR-E263 has Ultra-wide Stereo, while PSR-E363 does not.